Monday, September 13, 2010

Bitchology......

  When I stand up for my self, and all my beliefs, they call me a Bitch...
When I stand up for those I love and care for they call me a Bitch....
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, or do things my own way,
  they call me a Bitch...
When I refuse to tolerate injustice, and speak against it,
  I am defined as a Bitch....

  Being a Bitch means I  will not compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life my own way.
It means I will not allow anyone to step on me.
It means I  have the courage and strength to allow my self to be who I TRULY am, and
  will not become ever anyone elses idea of what they think I  should be.
I am out spoken, I am opinionated, but respectful of others opinions.
I strong willed and determined, I  do not give up.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that.
I say to people who like to be miserable and selfish......
  try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, 
  try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me,
  you will will not succeed, you will fail!


And if this all makes me a bitch....so be it! I embrace it, proud to wear the badge, and bear the title!! 


B - BABE
I -  IN
T - TOTAL
C -  CONTROL OF
H -  HER SELF !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment